ENERDRIVE 400AH OFF-GRID 40A DC & 60A AC CHARGING BUNDLE, WITH 720W OF SOLAR PANELS AND 2600W INVERTER (AC TRANSFER)
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery EPL-200BT-12V-G2
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 60A Battery Charger EN31260
- Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor EN55050
Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch EN1126S-X
- Enerdrive 180W Mono Crystalline Fixed Solar Panel with Black Frames (x4) SP-EN180W-B
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery:
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 5 Year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
Postage Time Frames:
As each kit is custom built it may take us some time to process and dispatch your order.
- 2 weeks estimated dispatch time
- Shipping can take 1-2 weeks depending on your location and postal service
If you need your kit within a particular deadline, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure your items can arrive on time.