Invicta Battery SNL12V100BT
ABOUT INVICTA LITHIUM
The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for replacement of similar size Lead acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
The Bluetooth feature is available on any battery in the Invicta range that ends in BT. It allows the user to conveniently monitor critical information about the battery, which includes charge, discharge, capacity, temperature, voltage and BMS safety features. All via a free application which can be downloaded on any Apple or Android device. This can be especially useful as conventional testing can be difficult and inaccurate. It can also help if the battery has been placed in a hard to reach spot, like behind the seat or battery box, as monitoring can be achieved from 5 meters away. The Invicta Bluetooth cannot be put in series, and for this reason, we have made available a 24V and 36V option to ensure you have access to a solution that will be suitable.
The Invicta Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA • High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner • Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level • IEC Certified
Bluetooth monitoring via a free mobile application allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System. The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
Nominal Voltage 12.8v
Nominal Capacity (250C, 0.33C) 100Ah
Length (mm) 306 ± 2mm
Width (mm) 168 ± 2mm
Height (mm) 216 ± 2mm
Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
Standby 13.8 ± 0.1V
Cut off Voltage 10V
Max. Discharge Current 95A
Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 350A
Max. Charge Current 95A
Recommended Current Charge < 50A
Cycle Life (100% DoD) > 2000
Operating Temp - Charge 0 - 50C
Operating Temp - Discharge -20 - 55C
Short Circuit Release Load Release
Max. Series / Parallel Configuration 4P
Bluetooth Connectivity Yes
IEC Certification No. 62619
Need this item installed?
Book your install with our team today by either:
Filling out a booking request on our Contact Page
Or give us a call on (07) 5479 6652
Postage Time Frames:
Please allow 2 business for estimated dispatch time. Shipping can take 1-2 weeks depending on your shipping address and postal service. Please select express post if product is required within 5 business days.
If you need your item within a particular deadline, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure your items can arrive on time.