Invicta Battery SNL12V100S
ABOUT INVICTA LITHIUM
Invicta Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Invicta range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Invicta lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge or discharge, over temperature and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Invicta Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
With 3.2V per cell the Invicta Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
Feature & Benefits
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
Nominal Voltage 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (25℃, 0.33C) 100Ah
Length (mm) 306 ± 2
Width (mm) 168 ± 2
Height (mm) 215 ± 2
Weight 12.2 kg
Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
Standby 13.8 ± 0.1V
Cut off Voltage 10V
Max. Discharge Current (30 mins) 100A
Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 350A
Max. Charge Current 100A
Recommended Current Charge ≤60A
Cycle Life (100% DoD) ≥ 2000
Operating Temp – Charge 0 — 50°C
Operating Temp – Discharge -20 – 60°C
Short Circuit Release 30 sec
Max. Series / Parallel Configuration 4P or 4S
Need this item installed?
Book your install with our team today by either:
Filling out a booking request on our Contact Page
Or give us a call on (07) 5479 6652
Postage Time Frames:
Please allow 2 business for estimated dispatch time. Shipping can take 1-2 weeks depending on your shipping address and postal service. Please select express post if product is required within 5 business days.
If you need your item within a particular deadline, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure your items can arrive on time.