Invicta Battery SNL 12V 100S
Invicta Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Invicta range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Invicta lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge or discharge, over temperature and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Invicta Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
With 3.2V per cell the Invicta Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
With the all new SNL range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
Feature & Benefits
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
Nominal Voltage 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (25℃, 0.33C) 100Ah
Length (mm) 306 ± 2
Width (mm) 168 ± 2
Height (mm) 215 ± 2
Weight 12.2 kg
Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
Standby 13.8 ± 0.1V
Cut off Voltage 10V
Max. Discharge Current (30 mins) 100A
Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 350A
Max. Charge Current 100A
Recommended Current Charge ≤60A
Cycle Life (100% DoD) ≥ 2000
Operating Temp – Charge 0 — 50°C
Operating Temp – Discharge -20 – 60°C
Short Circuit Release 30 sec
Max. Series / Parallel Configuration 4P or 4S
Shipping costs will depend upon the location for delivery and the items purchased and are shown separately during checkout.
For our local customers, we do also offer pickup from our workshop at 17 Trinder Ave Maroochydore QLD 4558