Get yourself set up with the award-winning Redarc Tow-Pro Elite!
Easily swap between automatic mode for highway driving or user controlled for off-road driving. The new user interface features a new control knob and better gain level visibility along with a simpler installation process.
All this is tied up in a nice bundle for you!
- Plug and play connectivity
- Includes all hardware for Tow-Pro Elite installation
- Active calibration
- AL-KO ESC and Dexter DSC compliant
- Smooth trailer braking response
- Automatic and user-controlled modes
- Electric/hydraulic operation
- Meets ADR21 safety standards
- Suitable for all vehicles
- Smaller remote installation depth, width and height
- Single drill installation
- Better gain level visibility
- Automotive grade connectors
- A Tow-Pro Elite 12V (EBRH-ACCV3) electric trailer brake controller, featuring both user-controlled and proportional braking modes
- Wiring Kit to suit your vehicle required for self-installation
- A Tow-Pro Elite switch insert to allow the remote head to be installed into an existing switch panel in a vehicle dashboard
This product bundle is the perfect home DIY brake controller kit for anyone wanting to install the most innovative and industry recognised trailer brake controller into their vehicle.
Which vehicles suit the universal kit
It is suitable for vehicles where the start battery, Tow-Pro main unit and the cable run to the cabin are all in line. For installations that have the start battery on the other side of the vehicle, try the extended wiring kit option.
It is compatible with Ford Ranger and Everest models
Post 2018 (MY19) Ford released Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) Technology that features sophisticated trailer module technology that dictates when installing any aftermarket brake controllers*, due to the vehicle trailer detection system being extremely sensitive, deems it a requirement to use the correct wiring harness for these applications.
The harness in this kit is more than just a standard wiring installation. The wiring kit consists of a harness plus a Signal Conditioning Module which safely filters the brake signal from the brake light circuit sourced from the trailer socket which is controlled from the vehicle’s trailer module.
This harness is also backward compatible to Ford vehicles released prior to 2018.
Vehicles where start battery is located on opposite side
The DIY Tow-Pro Elite Installation kit with extended wiring is suitable for vehicles where the start battery is on the other side of the vehicle from the rest of the installation.
Need this item installed?
Book your install with our team today by either:
Filling out a booking request on our Contact Page
Or give us a call on (07) 5479 6652
Postage Time Frames:
Please allow 2 business for estimated dispatch time. Shipping can take 1-2 weeks depending on your shipping address and postal service. Please select express post if product is required within 5 business days.
If you need your item within a particular deadline, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure your items can arrive on time.